Douglas C. Radcliffe, CFP, CLU
Fax: (210) 308-5831
Douglas C. Radcliffe, CFP®, CLU® is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM practitioner from the Certified Financial Planning Board of Standards, working with business owners, executives, and professionals in San Antonio since 1987.
Born August 3, 1953 in Tacoma, Washington. Moved to Central Texas in 1973. Attended Austin Community College and the University of Texas. Moved to San Antonio in 1987. Earned the CFP® designation October 1998, and completed all requirements for the CLU designation January 2001. He is a member of the Financial Planning Association, the San Antonio Chapter of the Associated General Contractors (AGC) and Toastmasters International. He is an active member of Covenant Presbyterian Church, Castle Hills.
Meeting Your Needs: Fee-based financial planning, including:
- Tax Reduction Strategies
- Wealth Conservation and Preservation
- Portfolio Analysis and Investment Planning
- Estate Planning
- Exit Strategies for Small Business Owners
- Education & Retirement Planning
- Asset Protection Strategies
- Life & Long-Term Care Insurance
- Disability Income Protection
- Freelance financial author for publications including the San Antonio Business Journal, Bexar County Medical Association, & Texas Veterinarian
- Speaker for financial education programs sponsored by: the Bexar County Dental Society, the San Antonio Chapter of the Texas Society of CPAs, Texas & American Automobile Dealers Associations, the San Antonio Manufacturers Association, the Hispanic chamber of Commerce, the American Subcontractors Association
- Founding and current President of I Care San Antonio, a non-profit organization founded in 1990 providing eye care to the needy of South Texas and Mexico
- New England Financial recipient of the elite Edward E. Phillips Award for Outstanding Citizenship
- New England Financial recipient of the prestigious Vanguard Award, recognizing leaders in the industry in 2004
- Lifetime qualifying member of Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
Neither New England Financial nor any of its affiliates, employees, or representatives provides specific tax or legal advice. Please consult with your attorney and tax advisor regarding the specifics of your estate plan or tax needs. Security products and financial planning services offered through New England Securities, a broker/dealer (member FINRA/SIPC), and a registered investment adviser. Doug Radcliffe is a Registered Representative of New England Securities. Branch office: 5113 Southwest Pkwy., Suite 200, Austin, TX 78735 (512) 346-6020. New England Financial is the service mark for New England Life Insurance Co., Boston, MA. Invest Central is a separate entity from New England Securities and New England Financial.